The Marketing Power of Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate
Using local publications, we provide our clients excellent visibility to properly showcase and market their properties. Additionally, this exposure is expanded and reinforced through our regional print advertising program, Internet marketing, and personal marketing programs.
Samples of National, Regional and Local Advertising
- Christie's International Real Estate Magazine
- A catalogue of the network's finest homes paired with high-quality editorial content that includes stories on Affiliate regions, architectural and design trends, and Christie's news. 65,000 copies distributed each issue to Christie's clients, Affiliates, newsstands, luxury hotels, airlines and airport lounges. Also translated in Chinese and distributed to a targeted list of 3,000 high-net-worth individuals in mainland China
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Magazine
- Published three times a year by Luxury Real Estate.com. Each coffee-table-quality issue showcasing approximately 350 luxury homes is sent to many of the world's most affluent households and individuals.
- duPont Registry
- A Buyer's Gallery of Fine Homes — A monthly, nationally circulated luxury real estate magazine distributed to regular subscribers in all 50 states and 54 foreign countries.
- Homes and Land Magazine
- Bringing home buyers and sellers together for over 30 years. Rack distribution program and direct mail reaches prospects where they work, live, shop, and play.
- Asbury Park Press
- The prime source for news, sports and entertainment information about Monmouth and Ocean counties in New Jersey.
- The Princeton Packet
- Serving Princeton and Central New Jersey, this newspaper features local news, entertainment, business, sports, and classified ads.
- The Trenton Times
- The dominant daily newspaper serving the capital region of Trenton, N.J.
- The Home News Tribune
- The prime source for news, sports and entertainment information for Middlesex, Somerset and Union counties in New Jersey.
- Town Topics
- Princeton's Community newspaper since 1946 brings the local news home to its 14,000 residents.
- The Two River Times
- Weekly newspaper serving the two rivers area of Monmouth County, NJ with local news, sports, and society events.
- The Coast Star
- A weekly publication serving the Southern Monmouth area with a readership of more than 13,000.
- The Staten Island Advance
- Reaching 88,000 weekly, the Advance keeps Staten Islanders informed on community events and sponsors multiple local charitable endeavors.
- The Epoch Times
- The largest of any Chinese-language newspaper outside of Mainland China and Taiwan.
- Aspire Magazine
- The quintessential luxury real estate and design magazine for the New York Metropolitan area, delivering the latest trends in interior design, architecture and luxury real estate.
- Gloria Nilson COLLECTION
- Direct mailed to 23,000 select homes, COLLECTION is a lifestyle and real estate publication with luxury in mind.
Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate's Corporate Marketing Department operates as a complete in-house agency providing tailored marketing assistance and support. Some of the services provided include: advertising, public relations, targeted direct mail and e-mail, collateral materials development, and special events.
Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate reaches local and global markets through aggressive and targeted advertising. Our use of strategic publications provide our clients excellent visibility showcasing their properties to a global audience.
Online Marketing Resources
Our listings sent to our partner sites such as:
- duPont Registry
- Yahoo! Real Estate
- Wall Street Journal
Targeted Direct Mail
In addition to print advertising, Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate offers a targeted and highly effective direct mail program that is designed to create impact and maximize property exposure. The influence of targeted direct mail along with print advertising is a powerful resource that we offer our clients.
Toolkit CMA is a powerful, personal presentation software program. It is capable of creating beautiful, full-color proposals to be presented to prospective clients. Each proposal provides information on the services you will provide the client, and details the reasons why you are the best qualified to perform these services.
The easy to use interface formats MLS property information for automatic insertion into your presentations and flyers. You won't spend hours typing in property information that is readily available! You can create a listing presentation and e-mail a Buyer's Tour Presentation or brochure. You can also customize your profile, resume and references pages.
Gloria Nilson Mobile
The mobile platform of Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate's site glorianilson.com provides our home buyers and agents a market edge. So, whether a buyer prefers to use our fully responsive GloriaNilson.com website or our mobile website, they're always sure to find the home they are looking for.
Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate has an active social networking presence.
You subscribe to our RSS feed or create your own custom search and have the results sent directly to your email!